If you’re looking to add the distinctive beauty of a Peninsula-style coral reef aquarium to your home or office, you don’t need a custom-built system to do so. Red Sea’s new REEFER™ Peninsula brings color and ambiance to any living or office space at a fraction of the cost of a custom installation.
These 60cm (23.6") high aquariums are set on stylish yet heavy duty cabinets with epoxy painted finish on both sides. The cabinet includes a dedicated ventilated compartment for chiller and control systems and the doors may be assembled on either side of the cabinet to suit the layout of the room.
The REEFER™ Peninsula is also available in a Deluxe configuration incorporating the Hydra 26 HD LED lights with Red Sea’s customized hanging system.
The unique design of the Peninsula with the overflow system at one end of the aquarium instead of at the center also makes it ideal for a room corner installation.
REEFER™ Peninsula Sump
The REEFER Peninsula series have advanced sumps with the following exciting new features:
- An adjustable height skimmer chamber, enabling you to set the water level (between 21-27cm / 8.3"-10.6") for optimal skimmer performance.
- A "Refugium Ready" sump with two pre-set positions allows you to decide how much of the sump you want for your skimmer and other reactors and how much as a dedicated refugium chamber.
- 4 micron filter bags
- RO liter reservoir that can be slid aside when necessary for pump maintenance.
Features of the Red Sea REEFER™ Peninsula included:
- Rimless, ultra-clear, beveled edge glass aquarium
- Elegant Marine-Spec plywood cabinet with levelling feet
- Refugium-ready sump with adjustable height skimmer chamber and 4 micron filter bags
- Silent, regulated down-flow system with emergency overflow
- Integrated automatic top-up system with reservoir
- Assembly-ready piping – no gluing required