Flexible Installation: Included with the Vectra Pump are QuickCouple components, these fitted couplers provide the flexibility to make installation, cleaning and adjustments a breeze. The Vectra also boasts the ability to rotate the volute of the pump to adapt to the needs of your plumbing setup.
- Easy Connection
- Fast Setup
- Quick Disassembly
- British Standard Pipe Threading
Return Pump or Closed Loop: The Vectra can be installed and operated as either a return pump or as closed loop flow pump.
- Two operational configurations
- Return Pump features calibration and speed lock
- Closed Loop features random and pulsing modes
Inline or Submersible: Vectra pumps feature a sealed motor and magnetic drive for internal and external operation as a return pump for Closed Loop flow. The Vectra’s flexibility will fit your needs for just about any setup that you wish to achieve.
Vectra Driver: The Vectra driver features EcoTech`s QuietDrive technology.
- Choose between Return Pump or Closed Loop configuration
- Access Vectra operational modes including Feed Mode
- QD Technology minimizes DC motor noise
- Fully adjustable flow
- Communicates with other QD and Ecosmart compatible devices
EcoSmart Live Compatible: EcoSmart Live is EcoTech Marine’s web-based aquarium command center. It allows you to control your Vectra pumps, VorTech pumps and Radion LED lighting from anywhere in the world through a computer or mobile device (iOS and Android supported). EcoSmart Live is loaded with features such as setup guides, flow and lighting wizards, specialty modes, and the ability to create new modes with just the click of a mouse or tap of a finger.
Get real time information about your lighting and pumps or wirelessly update your product’s firmware. Having issues getting the coral growth that you expect? Our award winning customer service staff can log into your account and suggest changes for you.
Battery Backup Compatible: In an aquarium with no flow, fish and corals begin to die in as little as 4 to 10 hours. The Battery Backup is reef tank insurance in an aluminum housing. By adding the Battery Backup, your tank is insulated from power interruptions, helping protect your valuable investment -and your tank inhabitants. The S1 will work with or without the VP013 Booster Accessory, though having it will provide overall better performance.
*Hours are estimated and will vary depending on battery life, pump mode and other factors.
The Vectra Advantage:
Traditional AC pumps when used as a return pump for your sump are flow controlled through the use of a choke valve. This is method of control is inherently inefficient for two reasons.
1) The AC pump purchased must often be over-powered for your given setup to allow for flexibility.
2) By adding artificial impedance to your flow, electricity is wasted.
The Vectra pump will always operate at the optimum efficiency because there is no need to use a flow restricting valve to achieve your desired flow rate.
When used with the ReefLink, your Vectra pump can send you performance and status alerts right to your mobile device or computer. Your return pump is the heart of your aquarium; the faster you hear about an unexpected issue the more successful you will be as an aquarist.
- Quiet Operation
- Flow = 1400 gph (5300 lph)
- Max head pressure = 11.5` (3.5 m)
- Dimensions: 6"L x 3.5"W x 5.5"H
- Input dimension = 1" (25 mm)
- Output dimension = .75" (19 mm)
- Power = 55 watts
- DC Centrifugal Pump
- Vectra QuietDrive Driver
- Power Supply
- Input and Output Quick Coupler
- Driver Mounting Bracket
- Instruction Manual